19th May 2021
Is an epidemic always a true epidemic?
Watch the 3rd part of the video (Interview with Dr Claus Köhnlein)
1. Virus Mania.
2. How Real is Real? Paul Watzlawick, 1976
3. The Windshield-Pitting Mystery Of 1954 – NPR History Dept
4. Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t – NY Times, Jan 22, 2007
5. CDC – Reported pertussis cases 1922-2016
6. Dissolving Illusions – Pertussis deaths in the United States 1900-1966
7. Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History – Suzanne Humphries & Roman Bystrianyk
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.