6th January 2023
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
At some point in your life, you have probably been told that you have HPV or had it in the past. According to mainstream theory, it can either do nothing to you…or it can end up killing you!
Let’s take a look at the incredible industry that has been built up on a particle that nobody has ever found. The story leads to pointless tests and toxic shots such as Gardasil.
The good news is that you do not need to be afraid of this phantom “virus”.
- “Genital HPV Infection – Basic Fact Sheet”, CDC
- “Human papillomavirus infection”, Wikipedia
- “HPV testing for primary cervical screening: Laboratory issues and evolving requirements for robust quality assurance”, Journal of Clinical Virology, 2015
- “A General Primer GP51/GP61-Mediated PCR-Enzyme Immunoassay Method for Rapid Detection of 14 High-Risk and 6 Low-Risk Human Papillomavirus Genotypes in Cervical Scrapings”, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 1997
- The Perth Group
- “A Farewell To Virology (Expert Edition)”, Dr Mark Bailey, 2022
- “Presence and type specificity of papillomavirus antibodies demonstrable by immunoelectron microscopy tests in samples from patients with warts”, Journal of General Virology, 1990
- Virus Mania, 3rd English Edition, 2021
- “Edward Jenner’s Smallpox Paper (1798)”, Mike Stone, 2022
- “GARDASIL®9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) Suspension for intramuscular injection”
- “Toxicology Profile For Aluminum”, US Dept. of Health and Human Services, 2008
- “Aluminum in Vaccines: History and Toxicity.”, thinklovehealthy, 2017
- Terrain Therapy, 2022