30 September 2023
In this episode we address the following:
- Urine therapy (04:49)
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) management (06:54)
- Routine mammograms (12:52)
- Long term use of Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) eg Omeprazole and their role for chronic gastritis (17:40)
- Thymus gland, T cells and the thumping routine (25:38)
- Toxoplasmosis in pregnancy and cat litter (34:58)
- Herpes Simplex Keratitis cause and management (42:19)
- Local anaesthetic contaminants, safety for dental procedures? (48:31)
- Hydrogen peroxide as a disinfectant and for lung conditions (55:35)
- Toe health and toe fungal "infections" (58:36)
This is a video for paid members only.
To watch this content and much more, please join here.