10th August 2021
Another FAQs video to cover your most common Covid-19 questions.
* Has the CDC admitted there is a problem with the PCR?
* What is everyone dying from?
* What is the Delta variant?
* What about Covid antibodies? 👇
1. 07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
2. KHN & POLITIFACT HEALTHCHECK
3. CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel
4. Multiplex PCR
5. “Breaking News” Woman in her 90s dies
6. Life expectancy Australia
7. Template to use for asking Health Authorities FOI Requests. NZ Ministry of Health can’t provide evidence of the diagnostic specificity of SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR “testing”: https://fyi.org.nz/request/15780-clinical-sensitivity-and-specificity-for-the-detection-of-sars-cov-2#comment-4053
8. Virus isolates, variants, strains – what are they? – Prof Vincent Racaniello.
9. A new coronavirus associated with human respiratory disease in China
10. Public Health England risk assessment
11. The Delta Variant – Fact, Fiction and outright Lies (Dr. Andrew Kaufman Explains)
12. How COVID-19 testing works – NZ Ministry of Health
13. Antibody Testing for COVID-19 – David Crowe
14. Signs and symptoms to determine if a patient presenting in primary care or hospital outpatient settings has COVID‐19 disease
15. A Reappraisal of Humoral Immunity Based on Mechanisms of Antibody‐Mediated Protection Against Intracellular Pathogens