5th October 2021
Prof. Stephen Bustin is one of the world’s foremost PCR experts and someone I’ve learnt a great deal from.
However, some of his statements about COVID-19 have surprised more than a few people.
Has he been caught up with the wrong crowd? 🤔
Like it? Share.
1. Stephen Andrew Bustin Research Gate Bio
2. The MIQE Guidelines: Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments
3. RT-qPCR—Facts and Fallacies: An Interview With Professor Stephen Bustin
4. WHO Director-General’s opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19 – 16 March 2020
5. Stability issues of RT-PCR testing of SARS-CoV-2 for hospitalized patients clinically diagnosed with COVID-19
6. Planet Waves FM Interview with Dr. Stephen Bustin – February 10, 2021
7. COVID-19 and Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-qPCR—Facts and Fallacies
8. Off-Guardian Article: Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests “Unreliable” & Quarantines “Unlawful”
9. Austrian court overturns judgment: PCR test not suitable for diagnosis
10. Austrian court ruling on the PCR (German)
11. Variation in False-Negative Rate of Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction–Based SARS-CoV-2 Tests by Time Since Exposure