2nd November 2021
In this video, we look at some human experiments which claimed to show the first “coronaviruses”.
What went on at this facility and why were there so many human guinea pigs?
- Unit 731 – Wikipedia
- Biological warfare and bioterrorism: a historical review
- Decontamination of Bacillus anthracis on Gruinard Island?
- Operation Vegetarian – Wikipedia
- Where species meet and mingle – Beth Greenhough, 2008
- Why thousands went on holiday to the Common Cold Unit
- Common cold – Wikipedia
- First coronavirus was described in The BMJ in 1965
- The Morphology of Three Previously Uncharacterized Human Respiratory Viruses that Grow in Organ Culture
- Nature 1968 – “Coronaviruses”
- Virus Isolations From Common Colds Occurring In A Residential School
- Cultivation of “Difficult” Viruses from Patients with Common Colds
- David Tyrrell – Obituary