9th November 2021
What causes Measles?
We are told that it is a virus, but is there any evidence for this?
We examine the 100k Euro court case that Dr. Stefan Lanka offered for proof of the virus.
- Projekt Immanuel
- Dr Stefan Lanka interview with Joan Shenton
- Jerm Warfare video
- Ravensburg District Court ruling – Dr Lanka 2015
- Dr Bardens papers:
– Propagation in tissue cultures of cytopathogenic agents from patients with measles, 1954
– Studies on measles virus in monkey kidney tissue cultures, 1958
– Electron microscopy of measles virus replication, 1969
– The molecular length of measles virus RNA and the structural organization of measles nucleocapsids, 1984
– Structure, Transcription, and Replication of Measles Virus, 1995
- Analysis of Morphology and Infectivity of Measles Virus Particles, 2007
- A randomized, controlled trial of vitamin A in children with severe measles
- Severe Measles, Vitamin A Deficiency, and the Roma Community in Europe
- Dissolving Illusions (Measles charts)
- The Perth Group – The HIV-AIDS debate