12th August 2022
How did the virologist come to realise that the pathogenic viruses he was chasing did not exist?
- the misunderstanding of bacteriophages
- refuting the HIV/AIDS dogma
- the €100,000 measles court case
- 7 points of how the virus story had already refuted itself
- the end of virology….
🙏With special thanks to Meditel Productions and the Immunity Resource Foundation for the use of their footage. Meditel donated all its docs and videos to The Immunity Resource Foundation. All of this material is available for free download from the Immunity Resource Foundation website at
- The “Settling the Virus Debate” statement
- Dr Tom Cowan & Dr Mark Bailey launch the virus challenge, 15 Jul 2022
- Dr Sam Bailey, “Virology in 5 seconds”, 9 Mar 2022
- Dr Stefan Lanka, “The Virus Misconception”, 2020
- Dr Stefan Lanka, “Think Big, Act Quick”, Continuum vol 3, no 6, 1996.
- Gary Null, “Deconstructing The Myth of AIDS”, Lanka clip.
- Health Freedom For Humanity – Dr Stefan Lanka interview, 23 Apr 2021
- Jermwarfare: Measles court case in the media (David Pakman, etc)
- Dr Sam Bailey, “The Measles Myth”, 9 Nov 2021
- Dr Stefan Lanka, “Dismantling the Virus Theory”, 2015
- The 7 points refuting virology – in Dr Tom Cowan, “My Discussion with Stefan Lanka About Virology”, 25 Mar 2022
- “Kontrollexperiment Phase 1 – Mehrere Labore bestätigen die Widerlegung der Virologie durch den cytopathischen Effekt”, 25 Mar 2022
- “The truth about rabies, tobacco mosaic virus, graphene and the results of the 2nd phase of control experiments”, 23 Oct 2021
- Hamburg mathematician, “Structural analysis of sequence data in virology – An elementary approach using SARS-CoV-2 as an example.”
- Dr Mark Bailey, “Deus Ex Machina and the Invention of ‘SARS-CoV-2’”, 6 Feb 2022
- “The end of virology: the 3rd phase of control experiments for SARS-CoV-2”, 23 Jan 2022