26th January 2022
People keep asking me where they can find a good doctor.🩺
The real question they need to ask is whether they even need a doctor, because the medical system has become detached from health.
But has this happened recently or did medicine go off the rails long ago?
Watch below to find out more…👇
“Terrain” the film – register HERE
- A long shadow: Nazi doctors, moral vulnerability and contemporary medical culture, 2012
- One in 20 East German doctors spied on patients or colleagues, 2007
- The burden of the past: problems of a modern historiography of physicians and medicine in Nazi Germany, 1987
- New Zealand Medical and Dental Councils statements
- Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime
- Failing the Public Health — Rofecoxib, Merck, and the FDA, 2004
- Expression of Concern: Bombardier et al., “Comparison of Upper Gastrointestinal Toxicity of Rofecoxib and Naproxen in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis,” 2005
- Vioxx Killed Half a Million? The Facts Are Grim, 2012
- Doctors’ strikes and mortality: A review, 2008
- Why Do Patients Stop Dying When Doctors Go on Strike?, 2015