17th July 2022
What does it mean to be a great doctor? In fact, what does it mean to be a doctor at all these days?
In this video I look into the life of a doctor who had a paradigm shift when they realised:
- the mainstream’s interpretation of symptoms and disease is incorrect
- allopathic medicine is creating and perpetuating ill health
- surgery and expensive “treatments” are rarely required
- there are 4 key principles you need to know to achieve your best health…
The doctor also found out that when you go public with this health paradigm, the medical authorities attempt to shut you down and I’ll share some of the parallels with my own experience!
- “Meet the world’s most powerful doctor: Bill Gates”, 4 May 2017
- Brenda Sampson, New Zealand’s Greatest Doctor Ulric Williams, Zealand Publishing House, first published 1998.
- Virus Mania, 3rd English edition.
- Dr Sam on “Why I Switched To Raw Milk For Good” article. https://drsambailey.comresources/videos/natural-health-remedies/why-i-switched-to-raw-milk-for-good-video/
- Richard Sainsbury, A History of the Medical Council of New Zealand, 2015.
- Dr Ulric Williams, Hints on Healthy Living – 4th edition, National Magazines Limited, 1939.