22nd October 2022
Eileen O’Connor is a Co-founder and Director of the EM Radiation Research Trust and has over 20 years experience with EMF activism after discovering a cancer cluster in her village that was caused by a cell phone mast. She has lobbied politicians, orthodox scientists and Big Telco in order to expose the dangers of EMF.
Here is what she said about:
- Breast Cancer and EMF
- Taking on Big Telco
- Corruption of media and scientific experts
- Her greatest influences
- EMF dangers affecting children
- What you can do to protect yourself
- Where to find the latest information and research on EMF
and much more!
Like it? Share.
- Hyland, GJ. Physics and biology of mobile telephony. Lancet 2000.
- ECOLOG Institut Study, Mobile Telecommunications and Health. April 2000.
- Eileen on BBC – Anti-mast protester talks to MPs
- Eileen on BBC –Phone Masts – A Health Risk?
- Invisible Rainbow, Arthur Firstenberg
- “Frequencies used in Telecommunications An Integrated Radiobiological Assessment” by Professor Yuri G. Grigoriev
- EMF Research BioInitiative Group
- Danish Behavioural children study: Divan, H. A.; Kheifets, L.; Obel, C.; Olsen, J. (2012). Cell phone use and behavioural problems in young children. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, 66(6), 524–529.
- Ghandi O.P et al. Electromagnetic absorption in the human head and neck for mobile telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 44(10), 1884-1897.
- Eileen’s EMF Meter: https://emfields-solutions.com/products/am11-acoustimeter.asp
- The teenagers so addicted to cellphones they’re going to detox centers. CNN, October 21, 2019.
- EM Radiation Research Trust.
- International Electromagnetic Fields Alliance Website.
- Eileen O’Connor’s YouTube Channel