14th October 2020
How to really boost your immune system. These 7 tips will help you boost your immune system without costing you a fortune…
- T Cells & Sleep (Gαs-coupled receptor signaling and sleep regulate integrin activation of human antigen-specific T cells. J Exp Med (2019) 216 (3): 517–526.
- Behaviorally Assessed Sleep and Susceptibility to the Common Cold. Sleep. 2015 Sep 1; 38(9): 1353–1359.
- Effects of cigarette smoke on the immune system. Nature Reviews Immunology 2, 372–377(2002)
- E-cigarettes & immune system.
- Focus On: Alcohol and the Immune System.
- Obesity, inflammation and the immune system. Proc Nutr Soc 2012 May;71(2):332-8.
- The compelling link between physical activity and the body’s defense system. Journal of Sport and Health Science Volume 8, Issue 3, May 2019, Pages 201-217.
- Upper respiratory tract infection is reduced in physically fit and active adults. British Journal of Sports Medicine Vol 45, Issue 12.
- Associations of Perceived Mental Stress, Sense of Purpose in Life, and Negative Life Events With the Risk of Incident Herpes Zoster and Postherpetic Neuralgia: The SHEZ Study. American Journal of Epidemiology, Volume 187, Issue 2, February 2018, Pages 251–259,