4th May 2021
Asymptomatic Transmission? Sounds pretty dodgy.
Time to blow the lid on this one…💣
1. Oracle Films: https://www.oraclefilms.com/
2. Personal correspondence with Dr Robin Wakeling: Dr Robin Wakeling.
3. Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf
4. Occurrence and transmission potential of asymptomatic and presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections: A living systematic review and meta-analysis: https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003346
5. Estimating the Extent of True Asymptomatic COVID-19 and Its Potential for Community Transmission: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3586675
6. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e1.htm
7. Epidemiologic Features and Clinical Course of Patients Infected With SARS-CoV-2 in Singapore: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2762688
8. Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0869-5#Fig2
9. Mark Slifka & Gina Gao response to above paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-1046-6