24th September 2022
Should You Eat Bugs?
We are being told that current farming practices are “unsustainable” and we need to stop consuming all traditional animal products. 😯
Apparently, the answer to this “problem” is for us to start eating insects! 🪲🪳🐜
We look into:
- the actual science behind these claims
- propaganda targeting children
- health risks with eating bugs
- globalist agendas
- Nicole Kidman Eats Bugs | Secret Talent Theatre | Vanity Fair
- “ABC News: Insects – food of the future?” 14 Mar 2022.
- “Bugs: Food of the Future?” 5th grade assignment.
- “Energy and protein feed-to-food conversion efficiencies in the US and potential food security gains from dietary changes” 4 Oct 2016.
- “The Food and Agriculture Organization – UN”
- “Why Bill Gates Thinks Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat Can Help Fight Climate Change” 16 Out 2016.
- NZ Ministry of Education, “Bugbix for Breakfast” in School Journal, May 2017.
- “1970 CBS News Special Report: Earth Day w/Paul R. Ehrlich”
- Dr Sam Bailey “Anti-Fertility Vaccines and Population Control” 5 Jan 2022.
- Jordan Peterson “The World Is Doing Better Than You Think” (Lecture 23 Nov 2021)
- “A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals” Jul 2019.
- WEF: Eat Insects Propaganda Segment
- What people at DAVOS eat.