24th June 2023
When it comes to feared diseases, Lyme Disease is up there with the worst of them. However, there is a major problem with the mainstream story. The “new” disease only appeared in the 1970s with ticks and Borrelia “germs” subsequently being blamed soon after.
It is time to expose the scientific papers that this whole thing is based upon and point out another fundamental problem: how can this ‘disease’ possibly be diagnosed?
This is an important topic because the marketing campaigns involving ticks as the cause of a big epidemic and even as potential “bio-weapons” have already begun…
- “Ticks”, New Zealand Ministry of Health
- “Lyme Disease”, United States CDC
- “Lyme Disease”, Wikipedia
- “The Many Forms of Lyme Disease Rashes”, United States CDC
- Lyme Disease and Relapsing Fever Spirochetes, Caister Academic Press, 2021
- “Lyme Disease – A Tick-Borne Spirochetosis?”, Science, 1982
- “The Yin & Yang of HIV”, Dr Sam Bailey, 2 Mar 2022
- Virus Mania, 3rd English Edition, 2021
- “Spirochetes Isolated from the Blood of Two Patients with Lyme Disease”, NEJM, 1983
- “Diagnosis and Management of Lyme Disease”, American Family Physician, 2012
- “H. Brown, MD – Medical Self Delusion”, Roman Bystrianyk“, 18 Jun 2023
- Terrain Therapy, Ulric Williams/Sam Bailey, Dr Samantha Bailey, 2022