28th January 2023
“Viruses” have been used as a cover story for over a century now. There are so many vested interests and smoke screens that it can be difficult to get people to look into the “science” for themselves. They are content to believe second hand accounts from the media, governments and so-called health institutions.
Artificial Intelligence or AI platforms have been on the rise recently and millions of people are now engaging with them. We decided to put some questions about “viruses” to one of the most powerful chatbots currently in existence – ChatGPT. Are these platforms independent arbiters of truth or have they already been corrupted?
Is Artificial “Intelligence” even possible?
- “Secrets of Influenza”, Dr Sam Bailey, 21 Apr 2021
- “Spanish Flu”, Wikipedia
- “SARS-CoV-2”, PubMed search
- Human Action, Ludwig von Mises
- “The Measles Myth”, Dr Sam Bailey, 9 Nov 2021
- “Stefan Lanka: “Virus, It’s Time To Go.”“, Dr Sam Bailey, 12 Aug 2022
- “FLASHBACK: The 5th Annual Fake News Awards! (2022)”, James Corbett 22 Jan 2023
- Nick Cave response on The Red Hand Files