30th September 2023
Kelly Brogan, M.D. is a holistic psychiatrist, author of the NY Times Bestselling book, A Mind of Your Own and Own Your Self. Kelly has faced intense censorship and smear campaigns for speaking out against the medico-pharmaceutical industry and was wide awake to the COVID fraud early on in 2020. She has transformed the lives of thousands of people by helping them stop psychiatric medications including through her online healing programs. Kelly is one of the world’s best advocates of terrain theory in the way she models health and wellbeing.
Here is what she said about:
- why she quit mainstream psychiatry
- her natural cure of Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- the role of victim consciousness
- her decision to see a naturopath despite her allopathic training
- “deprescribing” (getting patients off all mental health medications)
- the “chemical imbalance” myth
- anti-depressant and benzodiazepine addiction
- the global escalation of anti-depressant prescribing
- how to achieve mental health and wellness naturally
and much more!