27th May 2023
Meningitis is up there with Rabies and Tetanus as one of the most feared conditions. However, somewhere along the way the inflammatory condition was hijacked by Germ Theorists and has been misunderstood ever since.
Why did Neisseria Meningitidis become implicated as the cause of Bacterial Meningitis? Why is the foundational paper that claims to provide evidential proof missing in action?
We now live in a world where the true causes of Meningitis are being ignored due to this fraudulent war against microbes. Let’s find out what the science actually says…
- “Defeating meningitis by 2030: a global road map”, WHO, June 2021
- “International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations”
- “Immunization”, WHO Newsroom, Dec 2019
- “Neisseria meningitidis”, Wikipedia
- “Standing on the shoulders of giants: two centuries of struggle against meningococcal disease”, The Lancet, 2019
- “Ueber die Aetiologie der „Meningitis cerebro-spinalis epidemica“, 1888
- “Meningitis”, CDC webpage (accessed May 2023)
- “Alternative Molecular Methods for Improved Detection of Meningococcal Carriage and Measurement of Bacterial Density”, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 2016
- “INVASIVE MENINGOCOCCAL DISEASE REPORT January–December 2019”, ESR
- “Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule by Age”, US-CDC, 2023
- Terrain Therapy, Dr Ulric Williams, Dr Samantha Bailey, 2022