29th April 2023
If germ “theory” is wrong, there is no sense in pursuing alleged disease-causing sub-microscopic organisms. That’s why the germ theorists don’t want us scratching beneath the surface of the so-called ‘science‘ involving bacteria either.
Let’s have a look at why the concept of “pathogens” is a complete fail on their own terms from Koch’s Postulates through to some modern day animal experiments.
- Virus Mania, 3rd English Edition, 2021
- The Perth Group
- ViroLIEgy, Mike Stone
- ‘Scientific Theory’, Wikipedia
- ‘Germ theory of disease’, Wikipedia
- A Farewell to Virology, Dr Mark Bailey, 2022
- “Natural History of Bartonella Infections (an Exception to Koch’s Postulate)”, Clin Diagn Lab Immunol., 2002
- “Koch’s Postulates: Germ School Dropout”, Dr Sam Bailey, 2021
- “Experimental Mycobacterium bovis infection of cattle: Effect of dose of M. bovis and pregnancy on immune responses and distribution of lesions”, New Zealand Veterinary Journal, 1994