5th November 2023
In our book Virus Mania we warned how the medical industry continually invents epidemics, making billion-dollar profits at our expense. While this often involves inventing new diseases such as the Avian Flu or COVID-19 we are also seeing “old” diseases being touted in the media once again.
One of the latest fear narratives involves the impending return of the dreaded yellow fever, said to be caused by the first ever human “virus” to be isolated in 1927. Once again all roads lead to the need for mass vaccination according to the “experts”. What kind of carnage did this lead to in the past and is yellow fever even a specific entity, let alone caused by a “virus”?
- “Yellow fever”, World Health Organization
- West Nile Virus – Deadly Diseases & Epidemics, New York, 2009
- “Yellow fever: A brief history of a tropical Virosis”, La Presse Médicale, 2022
- “Mortality and Morbidity Among Military Personnel and Civilians During the 1930s and World War II From Transmission of Hepatitis During Yellow Fever Vaccination: Systematic Review”, American Journal of Public Health, 2013
- “What We Weren’t Taught About Hepatitis”, Dr Sam Bailey, 3 Jun 2023
- Preventive medicine in World War II (Volume 3), Office of the Surgeon General, Dept. of the Army, 1955
- “Long-Forgotten Virus Could Return, US Is Not Prepared: Researchers”, The Epoch Times, 24 Oct 2023
- “Yellow Jack’s Potential Return to the American South”, The New England Journal of Medicine, 19 Oct 2023
- “Electron Microscopy and Unidentified ‘Viral’ Objects”, Dr Sam Bailey, 16 Feb 2022
- “Demonstration of yellow fever virus with the electron microscope”, Virology, Aug 1962
- “Why ALL “Viruses” Originate In Laboratories”, Dr Sam Bailey, 28 Oct 2023
- “The etiology of yellow fever”, Journal of the American Medical Association, 1901