26th November 2022
Fever – this has to be one of the most misunderstood topics that all of us have to deal with at some point in our lives.
I’ll explain why the medical system doesn’t appreciate the significance of fevers or how to manage them. In fact, in many cases doctors hinder the body’s healing processes which can lead to long term health problems.
Let’s find out some of the most important things you need to know about fevers.
- “Fever”, the Medical Dictionary
- “Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory”, Dr Sam Bailey
- ‘Germ Theory’ videos, Dr Sam Bailey
- CDC Yellow Book 2020: Health Information for International Travel, CDC, 2020
- “The Yin & Yang of HIV”, Dr Sam Bailey
- “Chickenpox Parties and Varicella Zoster Virus?”, Dr Sam Bailey
- “What We Weren’t Taught About Herpes”, Dr Sam Bailey