9th September 2023
The lack of scientific evidence is catching up with those clinging to germ theory and virus existence. We are now seeing some of the “pathogen” promoters lashing out rather than being prepared to discuss the long history of failed experiments. How much longer can they maintain this façade with their audiences?
Germ “theory” is a fraudulent misnomer as it is a refuted hypothesis rather than a scientific theory. In this video we examine five of the arguments being used by the germ proponents…and why they have all flopped spectacularly.
- “Ask the Expert: The Epidemiology of COVID-19”, CSUSM, 15 Apr 2020
- “Epidemiology”, Britannica
- “Chapter 9 Epidemiology”, Medical Microbiology, 4th edition, 1996
- “Chickenpox Parties and Varicella Zoster Virus?”, Dr Sam Bailey, 18 Aug 2021
- “Factors Influencing Quantitative Isolation of Varicella-Zoster Virus”, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 1984
- “Bioweapon/Gain of Function” videos, Dr Sam Bailey
- “Surgical glove practice: the evidence”, Journal of Perioperative Practice, 2007
- “The real reason I now refuse to debate Steve Kirsch (or engage with him, Richard Fleming or Kevin McCairn)” Christine Massey, 24 Jul 2022
- Virus Mania, 3rd English edition, 2021
- “HIV – a virus like no other”, The Perth Group, 12 Jul 2017
- “The truth about smallpox”, Katie Sugak, 17 Sep 2022
- “Category: Smallpox”, Mike Stone, ViroLIEgy